ADSM-L

Re: Help

1997-11-17 09:06:05
Subject: Re: Help
From: "Smith, Richard" <smithrr AT MARITZ DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:06:05 -0600
Stephen,

        Hi, we don't backup many PC's with ADSM but we do backup a lot
of NT 4.0 servers.  Are you running the service under an ID?  If so try
running it as a system account.  I found that when we try to run the
scheduling service under an actual user ID we get the same Access Denied
error.

Thanks,
Rick Smith
Maritz, Inc.