ADSM-L

Re: ADSM on NT

1997-11-16 15:48:53
Subject: Re: ADSM on NT
From: Gerhard Hansmair <PromptSoftware AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 22:48:53 +0200
Reason Code 610 from ADSM means
     #define DSM_RC_NLS_CANT_OPEN_TXT   610 /* error trying to open msg txt
 file  */
I had the same on DB2/2-Server. After rebooting the machine the backup
worked again. But how long ???

Gerhard

One other major factor is that we have DB2 Universal Database and I
wanted to be able to backup to ADSM from DB2. The support for ADSM is in
DB2 UDB. Is anyone else using DB2 UDB? If so, are you going to backup to
ADSM? Right now, I am getting SQL 2062N and Reason Code 610 when trying
to backup to ADSM. IBM support is currently looking into this. This is
my first attemp to use DB2 but right now I am focusing on how to setup
and manage ADSM and if has any benefits over just using a standard
Windows NT backup program and DB2's backup utility.