ADSM-L

Help

1997-11-14 17:08:30
Subject: Help
From: Stephen Bryant <s-bryant AT UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 16:08:30 -0600
We are trying to set up new PCs that are running Windows NT 4.0 to use ADSM
 for backing up.   However, ADSM is not backing up any files, it is giving
us errors saying "Access Denied".

 This has left me confused because the user logged in  has access to files
that are not being backed up.   If I give the user Administrator
priviledges,  then ADSM will back up the files.  But obviously, I don't
want to give Administrator priviledges to just anyone.

Has anyone out there seen this problem?  What is the answer?

Thanks