ADSM-L

ADSM and DB2 on NT

1997-11-14 08:28:47
Subject: ADSM and DB2 on NT
From: Brian Clinger <bclinger AT NETWALK DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 08:28:47 -0500
I thought I would send a message specific to DB2 to see if I can get any
hits on DB2. I am running DB2 UDB on NT and would like to backup to
ADSM. Is anyone out there running DB2 UDB on NT? Is anyone out there
using ADSM and DB2? In reference to any database, how does the full
backup once, incremental forever backup philosophy work with databases?
Do you do full backups from the database side and ADSM handles the rest?