ADSM-L

Ordering Latest Maintenance for MVS

2015-10-04 18:03:48
Subject: Ordering Latest Maintenance for MVS
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 11/12/97 5:06PM
I order ADSM maintenance through IBMLink - (for MVS server) - I order it like
we order any PTF.  It also comes on our PDO orders when we did them.  We just
switched to OS/390, I am not sure how they come now with that, since ADSM is
not part of the base OS/390 system.

But for a single PTF, we just go to the "Order maintenance" functions with
IBMLink. ADSM server maintenance is cumulative, so you don't need to order
the "missing" PTFs - just order level 13.

As I think about it, you could probably also order the PTF through the
Support Center if you call them too.

Jerry Lawson

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    11/12/97 5:06 PM

How do I order the latest adsm server maintenance for MVS.  We are running
version 2.1 with ptf 10.  I believe the most current ptf level is 13 but how do
I order that?  Is there a specific ptf number associated with PTF13?
james.sporer AT doit.wisc DOT edu