ADSM-L

Re: Multiple server criteria?

1997-11-12 08:07:17
Subject: Re: Multiple server criteria?
From: "Moir,Elizabeth" <Elizabeth.Moir AT LN.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 07:07:17 -0600
We use more than one server mostly for organizational purposes.  We backup
workstations to one server, Windows file servers to another server, UNIX
boxes to another one.  It keeps the databases more manageable and
consequently queries faster.  It also makes problem tracking
a little easier as well.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 11/12/97 12:26:45 AM