ADSM-L

Re: Can't retrieve archived files

1997-11-11 11:08:43
Subject: Re: Can't retrieve archived files
From: "J. Glauer" <glauer AT PIK-POTSDAM DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 16:08:43 +0000
my GUI steps are:

1. retrieve files and directories from long
   term storage
2. Displaying AIX_V3 (my node)
   Directory AIX_V3
   click + (to expand)
3. I see my directory tmp_mnt/home/glauer
4. Click +
5. red arrow to  tmp_mnt/home/glauer
   and Displaying /tmp_mnt/home/glauer (here are my files)
6. click select box
7. Now I try --> find files
    PATH /tmp_mnt/home/glauer
    Name any name
    Size larger or equal 0
    modified any time
    accessed any time
    Archived any time

8. result No matches

On Nov 11,  8:51am, Andrew Raibeck wrote:
On Nov 11,  8:51am, Andrew Raibeck wrote:
> Subject: Re: Can't retrieve archived files
>
> [ text/plain
>   Encoded with "quoted-printable" ] :
I tried to recreate this by going from a 2.1.0.6 client to 3.1.0.1 client, and