ADSM-L

ADSM and the NT Service

1997-11-11 09:16:19
Subject: ADSM and the NT Service
From: "Moir,Elizabeth" <Elizabeth.Moir AT LN.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 08:16:19 -0600
Hello ADSMers who are also NT gurus - and others as well.

I'm having a problem installing the ADSM Scheduler as an NT service on two of
my NT clients using ADSM V2.  Everything seems to go along fine until it gets
to the point of validating the node password.  At that point everything just
hangs, we get a "Quincy" error message that can't be removed with the delete
button and no service is installed.

I have installed the service on my own machine without any problems and I'm
lost as to what the next step would be.  One thing I've noticed that might
make a difference - my machine's name is the same as my ADSM nodename; their
machine names are different.

Does anybody have any suggestions.  Thanks in advance.