ADSM-L

Re: Can't retrieve archived files

1997-11-11 08:51:32
Subject: Re: Can't retrieve archived files
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 08:51:32 -0500
I tried to recreate this by going from a 2.1.0.6 client to 3.1.0.1 client, and
could not. Both the command line interface and the GUI displayed my archived
files.

Could you please indicate *exactly* how you are doing the retrieve? Be sure to
include step-by-step procedures. Give the exact commands you are issuing for
the retrieve if using the command line interface, or what you are clicking on
if using the GUI.

Best regards,

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support