ADSM-L

Re: Version 3 - No ERRORLOGRETENTION ?

1997-11-10 17:58:05
Subject: Re: Version 3 - No ERRORLOGRETENTION ?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:58:05 -0500
Yeah, it's confusing... er, that is, it's wrong. In the "Installing the
Clients" manual, it states that ERRORLOGRETENTION goes in the client user
options file (dsm.opt). However, the "Using the UNIX Backup-Archive Clients"
mentions that it goes in the client system options file (dsm.sys). I'll look to
get the "Installing the Clients" book fixed.

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support

        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        11-10-97 08:16 AM