ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:48
Hello ADSM'ers:

I am trying to determine how best to get file systems off a
non-supported ADSM client to a supported ADSM client for backup to
ADSM.

Does anyone have any Stratus computers (if you have never heard of
them
don't think you are missing anything!) on your network?  These are
completely proprietary mini computer systems.  I have talked to
Stratus
directly and they are reluctant to recommend using their NFS.

I know that there isn't Stratus "client" code developed for ADSM.
 What
I am looking for is anyone who has used NFS or may have used FTP to
get
files/file systems off of a Stratus system (or non-supported client)
another client for backup by ADSM.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!