ADSM-L

Re: What are your clients?

1997-11-05 16:12:33
Subject: Re: What are your clients?
From: "Jorgensen, John" <jjorgensen AT CALIBERSYS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 16:12:33 -0500
We use ADSM to back up Windows/NT workstations. It does an effective
job, and we can do "bare metal restores" from the backup. We set up auto
schedules, just like an NT server. People are scheduled once a week, and
are asked to logout of Windows/NT and leave their workstation powered up
on their assigned backup night.

We don't use it for Windows/95 because one does not have any reasonable
way to do a full restore if the disk fails.
John A. Jorgensen
Caliber Technology, Inc.           (330) 384-9000 Ext 3848
557 E Tallmadge Ave.              FAX (330) 258-6066
Akron, Ohio 44310