ADSM-L

Re: First impressions of V3 clients.....

1997-11-05 00:51:02
Subject: Re: First impressions of V3 clients.....
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 00:51:02 -0500
How did you get the ANR2020E Invalid parameter message? How did you get rid of
it? Or if you still see it, how might I recreate this?

I tried to recreate your VIEW/Include activity log problem, but could not. Are
you saying that you changed the "to" time to 10 after midnight, but left the
"from" time as one hour before the current time? If so, did you change the "to"
date as well?

The major work done in the client arena was on the backup-archive clients (new
function and a face-lift), and the introduction of a web admin client. The only
changes to the SA GUI that I am aware of are the new icons plus added function
for the V3 server enhancements.

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support

        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU