ADSM-L

Re: First impressions of V3 clients.....

1997-11-04 21:05:53
Subject: Re: First impressions of V3 clients.....
From: "Kelly J. Lipp" <lipp AT STORSOL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 19:05:53 -0700
All right, I'll wade in:

First error message in the SACLIENT:

ANS8500I User action cannot be completed due to the following error:

ANR2020E Invalid parameter - ORIGINATOR.

I tried to change the time range in VIEW Include in the Activity Log.  I
set the time to 10 after midnight to current time and this is the error.
 Then I selected the default, one hour before current time and get:

ANS8563E You have entered an invalid Date and Time range.  Enter an end
Date and Time which are equal to or later than the start Date and Time.

Other than that, and I've not tested everything yet, I'm sort of
underwhelmed!  The new picture are nice...

Kelly