ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:04:42
We are planning to upgrade our 2 ADSM servers to V3.  We have about 40 clients
which will more than likely remain at V2 until mid-'98.  I had no idea that the
client upgrade would be a chargeable item (that stinks!) it's a good thing we
do not have a lot of clients since I did not budget for the upgrade.  We reduce
the # of clients by mapping drives to "adsm servers" (which are REALLY adsm
clients that backup about 5 other Netware or NT machines). I'm not sure what
Upgrade Protection is.