ADSM-L

Q: 3995 C62 Multihost connection

1997-10-30 11:48:44
Subject: Q: 3995 C62 Multihost connection
From: Grigory BOUROV <gburov AT UKER.GAZ DOT RU>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 20:48:44 +0400
Hi,

Could anybody explain me can I connect the IBM 3995 C62 Optical Dataserver
with 2 different hosts (RS/6000s). I wonder if I can apply it in Highly
Availability cluster like my 3590 Magstar Drive (it has two differential
SCSI buses ).

Also I'd like to know if it is possible to connect any scsi attached device
with 2 computers. Will it work correctly if in the same time it will be used
only from 1 host (before reload)?

Thanks.
Grigory Bourov                                  GAZ
AIX System Engineer                             Design & Experimental Div.
e-mail: <gburov AT uker.gaz DOT ru>                    Nizhny Novgorod
                                                Russia