ADSM-L

Re: migration/mount waits

1997-10-30 11:14:25
Subject: Re: migration/mount waits
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.UE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 10:14:25 -0600
Tom,
I think you misunderstood, there is a parameter, MIGPR, on the storage
pool definition, that effectively limits the number of tape drives
migration will use.  But, now that I think about it, that wait would not
count toward your mount wait count.  So I will re-lurk and defer to Mr.
Colwell, who appears to have a likely solution.

Ron 'Is ADSM really that cool, or do I just need to get out more?'
Clendenny
Callaway Nuclear Plant
Fulton, Missouri
<rdclendenny AT cal.ue DOT com>