ADSM-L

Multiple ADSM services on WindowsNT

1997-10-28 05:12:59
Subject: Multiple ADSM services on WindowsNT
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 21:12:59 +1100
Hi,

Sometime in the not too distant path, I seem to remember someone putting
details on the list as to how to set up an NT system to run multiple
concurrent instances of the ADSM service. I am unable to find it in the
list archives, however. This would then allow the setup that has been
discussed recently of having a daily and a monthly incremental backup of
the same system but the 'daily' and the 'monthly' system names would need
to be different.

If anyone has the details, if you could repost them it would be much
appreciated. Also, if someone has done the same thing for Netware (3.12 if
it makes any difference) those details would also be very helpfull.

thanks,

Trevor