ADSM-L

Re: Including a different Management Class in a Client opt f

1997-10-27 12:17:52
Subject: Re: Including a different Management Class in a Client opt f
From: "Robert A. Burdick" <rburdick AT METLIFE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:17:52 -0500
Robert A. Burdick@METLIFE
10/27/97 12:17 PM

Thanks for the tip. There is some user error here I'm sure <g> I have a
"Standard" policy domain. and a standard policy set. i have in Management
Classes 2 other mgmt classes (other than standard standard stamdard and
standard active standard. I cannot activate these new mgmt classes by
activating the policy set they belong to as I get an error. I'm looking and
looking through the online books and I can't find a thing. Can someone
gimme a clue or at least point me in the right direction?

Regards,
Robert