ADSM-L

Backup Client for FreeBSD/BSD

1997-10-25 18:05:29
Subject: Backup Client for FreeBSD/BSD
From: Jason Adrian Gozjolko <jasonag AT UNIXG.UBC DOT CA>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 15:05:29 -0700
Hello all,

I have been trying to find the ADSM backup client for the FreeBSD
platform (runs on Intel x86 hardware). I know that some netBSD and BSD
executables will run on FreeBSD, but I have been unsuccessful in finding
ADSM for any variation of BSD. I was wondering if anyone on this list
might be able to help me out, or point me in the right direction. Any help
is much appreciated.

cheers - Jason :)

 Jason Gozjolko  <jasonag AT unixg.ubc DOT ca>          UBC Chemistry
 Jason Gozjolko  <jasonag AT unixg.ubc DOT ca>          UBC Chemistry
 Computer Systems Officer
 office: Chem D216         ph: 822-1647          fax: 822-2847