ADSM-L

AW: NT Service and Logical Drives

1997-10-22 03:52:59
Subject: AW: NT Service and Logical Drives
From: "Bartl, Michael" <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 08:52:59 +0100
The user you created has to be in the group "backup operators". Given
the user has this access right, ADSM can backup any drive (with
volumelabel...) without having any rights on the directory structure.
Additionally ADSM needs to get access to the root entry of the drive.
Make sure, you put at least an entry "ADSMTEST (CI)R" (browse dir) into
the acl of only the root entry (not for the whole structure).

Regards
Michael
--
Michael H. Bartl