ADSM-L

AW: ADSM retrospective troubleshooting

2015-10-04 18:04:42
Subject: AW: ADSM retrospective troubleshooting
From: Eickhoff, Armin
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi Mike,
have you had some cartridge mounts in this time ?
We had a weekend on which ADSM tried to get a cartridge, that ended=20
with an error and adsm tried it again later. In this time adsm asked=20
the OS every x mSecond if the cartridge is mounted and this results in=20
very high CPU usage !
IBM delivers a short zap to encreases the interval time for adsm to=20
ask the system.
If you need the zap I'll try to find it.
Best wishes
Armin Eickhoff
Dresdner Bank AG
Konzernstab Organisation                -email: =
Armin.Eickhoff AT Dresdner-Bank DOT de
Gro=DFrechner- und Speichersysteme      (       (+49) 69 263 - 7525
Wm 14 / 2F                      Fax:    (+49) 69 263 - 19243
D-60301 Frankfurt am Main               Visit:  =
http://www.dresdner-bank.de