ADSM-L

Re: Digital Unix Client

1997-10-21 11:03:08
Subject: Re: Digital Unix Client
From: Francis Maes <fr.maes AT CGER DOT BE>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 16:03:08 +0100
Cathia,

One positive thing, we have exactly the same problem until last weekend
on one of our 5 Digital Unix systems.
A negative thing: we don't know why too.

If we find a solution, we will put it here.

Francis.

Cathia OTTAVI wrote:

> I installed a Digital Unix Client (Version 2, Release 1, Level 0.6 )
> on a V4.0 564 alpha.
>
> The command line interface (dsmc) is working correctly.
> The graphical one (dsm) is giving the following error messages:
>
>  Unknown system error. Report how you got this
>  ANS3156E Cannot query server mount information
>  Cannot query Policy Information from server
>
> Do you know what's going on?
> Cathia

>    Cathia Ottavi          E_mail: Cathia.Ottavi AT cern DOT ch
>
>    European Laboratory for Particle Physics(CERN)
>    CH-1211  Geneva 23 , Switzerland
>
>    Office 31-1-024        Tel. (+41) 022-767 4436

Francis Maes                    ASLK-CGER Services GIE  - Belgium
ADSM Server Administrator       Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48 - 1000 Brussels
Storage Management              E@Mail: fr.maes AT cger DOT be