ADSM-L

Re: Directory names with embedded spaces on NT (ATT: Andrew

1997-10-20 15:06:41
Subject: Re: Directory names with embedded spaces on NT (ATT: Andrew
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 15:06:41 -0400
Whoooooooops! I forgot to append the (b) step at the end of my prior post
(repeated below). If the file space you are querying/restoring from is the same
as the current drive (although in this case you should just be able to use the
drive letter and not bother with the label), you should rename the file space
to its original name when you are done. Otherwise, if you leave the file space
with the new name, the next time you run an incremental backup against that
drive, you will end up with a new full backup of that drive.

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support
---------------------- Forwarded by Andrew Raibeck/San Jose/IBM on 10-20-97
0-97