ADSM-L

ADSM TAPE RECLAMATION PROBLEM ...DISK STORAGE POOL DOUBT

1997-10-17 11:10:51
Subject: ADSM TAPE RECLAMATION PROBLEM ...DISK STORAGE POOL DOUBT
From: Vinu Simon <z9vasimo AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:10:51 PDT
Hi everyone,
    I am ADSM running on  Win NT 4.0 servers having only one drive, and
plan in using disk stg pool I have a doubt. Now since I have about 2 GB
of space in my spool space ( allocated) can I do anything to dynamically
allocate that  too for ADSM so I could use that for tape reclamation.I
have a tivoli load and Tivoli can dynamically handle space, and wondered
if ADSM can do that same. That would save me alot of money.
Thanks for your time.
Vinu Simon