ADSM-L

NT Lotus Notes

1997-10-15 16:48:00
Subject: NT Lotus Notes
From: Ron Heflin <RON.X.HEFLIN AT X400GW.AMERITECH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 15:48:00 -0500
  I have installed the Lotus Notes agent for ADSM and backed up our
Lotus Notes databases.  The problem is that restoration of the documents
is done via the Notes workspace.

  When I click on the Action menu of the open database that has been
backed up I do not see any ADSM restore menu items.  I have checked
different databases but have never seen the ADSM menu items.  I did add
the AddInMenus line whihc points to dsmnoted.dll to my notes.ini file.
With the AddInMenus line in notes.ini there is 1 element added to the
action menu but it is empty.  Without the AddInMenus line in notes.ini
there is nothing added to the Action menu.

   TIA

   Ron Heflin