ADSM-L

Re: No support for ADSM under HESC?????

1997-10-14 12:42:40
Subject: Re: No support for ADSM under HESC?????
From: "Joseph A. Faracchio" <SPGJAF AT CMSA.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 09:42:40 PDT
I switched to IBMLINK and did an ETR (something something Trouble Report)
and got a call back with suggestions and information.  So that's a help.

Its not so much that that ADSM under HESC (Higher Education Software Consortium
isn't supported *at all* but more about the level of support and where it can
be gotten.
                  joe.f.