ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Collocation questions ??

1997-10-06 11:23:28
Subject: Re: ADSM Collocation questions ??
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/NA" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 11:23:28 -0400
Mark,
        You can use the MOVE DATA command to move data from tape back to your
disk storagepool... next time migration runs, the data gets collocated.
This will take some time but works well.  The other alternative is to do
an EXPORT NODE ... filedata=all, delete the node, then do an IMPORT
NODE.

Regards...
Tim Pittson