ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:04:41
---------------------- Forwarded by Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC on 10/06/97
09:19 AM ---------------------------

       (Embedded image moved to file: PIC17324.PCX)

Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC
10/06/97 08:47 AM

To:   LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:
Subject:  Admin Scheduler Event Filter

Hello,

     I have a perplexing problem, and I can't imagine I'm the only one who
has come up against it (if so, it's
pretty embarassing!).  I have apparently entered a grossly incorrect filter
in querying the Admin Scheduled
Events gui, hanging my admin client.  I am forced to close out the session,
and re-enter.  I have attempted
to just let it run out, but it continues to use up all virtual memory on my
NT machine.

    I have also tried deleting all events, then querying, but have had the
same result.  Any ideas on a filename
where this filter may be stored on my machine - or any other way to change
the filter without first getting into
the screen?

Thanks for any help,

Ginny