ADSM-L

Re: Can't Allocate Handle

1997-10-06 09:16:09
Subject: Re: Can't Allocate Handle
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 09:16:09 -0400
I have seen something like this before.
Question ... how much memory is on the Netware Box or boxes?
Also - Are you running the backups with " Quiet " turned on? Using the
Quiet line in the DSM.OPT file stops ADSM from writing the processes to
the console screen in netware.  These writes use up memory and slow the
backup process down.  You may also have problems with cache utilization
settings.

CR
Cris Robinson
Sr. Telecommunications Analyst