ADSM-L

Re: Problem restoring bindery on Netware 3.1.2

1997-10-01 13:33:22
Subject: Re: Problem restoring bindery on Netware 3.1.2
From: "David H. Wentworth" <David.Wentworth AT UCOP DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 10:33:22 -0700
Bruce,

To restore trustee information you need to restore the volume with the
"-vol" parameter.  E.g.:

        res -su=yes -vol vol1:*

It's vital you do that AFTER you restore the bindery so that trustee
information can be matched to bindery objects.

The login script is an ASCII file in SYS:PUBLIC named "NET$LOG.DAT."

        Dave