ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and Notes

2015-10-04 18:05:24
Subject: Re: ADSM and Notes
From: Bonnie Goins [SMTP:bgoins AT USS DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Any idea how they would differ?  We have nothing to compare to to set
these...

Bonnie

dbarber AT FORD DOT COM on 09/30/97 10:44:20 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Bonnie Goins/Headquarters/USX)

I believe the NT agent is running off the ADSM API, which uses
a different dsm.opt file. Make certain you have that file
set up correctly.

David Barber