ADSM-L

Audit Occ ?

1997-09-30 11:35:16
Subject: Audit Occ ?
From: ALLEN BARTH <abarth AT KEMPER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:35:16 -0500
     Hello all,

     I've run across the following strangeness, and was wondering if anyone
     can shed some light.

     I have a node <kfsaix02> where sometime back (90+ days) I deleted all
     the files.

     SERVER: AIX 2.1.0.13
     CLIENT: AIX 2.1.0.6

     Auditlicenseperiod is set to 30 days.
     I have run numerous Audit Lic commands.
     Server gets recycled weekly.

     adsm> q file kfsaix02 *
     ANR2034E QUERY FILESPACE: No match found for this query.
     ANS5102I Return code 11.

     adsm> q occ kfsaix02 *
     ANR2034E QUERY OCCUPANCY: No match found for this query.
     ANS5102I Return code 11.

     adsm> q node kfsaix02

     Node Name                 Platform Policy Domain  Days Since Days
     Since Locked?
                                        Name                 Last
     Password
                                                           Access
     Set
     ------------------------- -------- -------------- ----------
     ---------- -------
     KFSAIX02                  AIX      STANDARD              258
     314   No

     adsm> q auditocc kfsaix02
     License information as of last audit on 09/30/1997 at 09:58:48.

     Node Name                              Backup   Archive Space-Managed
        Total
                                           Storage   Storage  Storage Used
      Storage
                                         Used (MB) Used (MB)          (MB)
     Used (MB)
     ---------
     KFSAIX02                                2,388         0             0
        2,388

     What gives?
     Got any clues?

     Thanks,