ADSM-L

dsm.sys options for a Shared Memory Client on AIX?

1997-09-29 16:16:27
Subject: dsm.sys options for a Shared Memory Client on AIX?
From: Randy Hessey <RHessey AT EMCOLTD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 16:16:27 -0400
I am attempting to use set up a Shared Memory Client configuration for
the client running on the same node as the ADSM Server. I cannot find
any documentation on how to do this, can someone help me?

I tried the obvious, which was to change the TCPPort to 1510, to no
avail. We are running Versions: 2.1.6 Client and 2.1.13 Server on AIX
4.2.1.

My current option for Client/Server connection are:
*//ADSM_LOCAL_SERVER_STANZA
ServerName              ADSM
TCPPort                 1500
TCPServerAddress        edgsse2_sw
TXNByteLimit            25600
TCPWindowSize      64
TCPBuffSize             32
TCPNoDelay              yes
COMMMethod              TCPIP
Compression             no
InclExcl                /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/Exclude.prod
NodeName                edgsse2
PasswordAccess     generate
SchedLogName            /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/Schedule.log
SchedLogRetention       5  D
QuerySchedPeriod        12

*//END_ADSM_LOCAL_SERVER_STANZA

TIA