ADSM-L

Re: NT Client Recovery

1997-09-29 09:56:31
Subject: Re: NT Client Recovery
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 06:56:31 -0700
Phil: We tested a full restore for one of our NT Clients, and opted not
to restore the registry. Though slow, everything seemed to work fine
without restoring the registry (We reinstalled NT instead of restoring,
figured it would be faster)

IBM has a redbook on bare metal restore, check out their sight, parts of
this book are available online.