ADSM-L

Re: Restore subdirectory using GUI

1997-09-25 15:35:32
Subject: Re: Restore subdirectory using GUI
From: "Boles, Angel V." <bolesav AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 15:35:32 -0400
Julie,
We just had to figure this out the other day.  The answer was in the
Windows Backup/Archive client manual.  I don't have it with me right now
to reference.  But I seem to remember that you have hold the CTRL key
while you click the mouse.  And it may be the left mouse key, and not
the right.

Angel Boles

Westinghouse Electric
(412) 642-5944