ADSM-L

Re: HSM function with NT clients

1997-09-23 13:01:46
Subject: Re: HSM function with NT clients
From: "Sironi, Richard" <Sironi.Richard AT MBCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 12:01:46 -0500
Hi Dan,
  Sounds like we're about in the same place.   I down loaded a trial
copy of OpenStore/NT about a month ago, but haven't taken the time to
install it yet.  Part of the problem is, I'm not overjoyed with this
option (another vendor's software to support).    I'll let you know what
I hear, hope you'll do the same.
Thanks,

  Rick Sironi ext.2553