ADSM-L

ADSM Win/NT Down

2015-10-04 18:05:24
Subject: ADSM Win/NT Down
From: Claudia Masters [SMTP:cmaster1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I have a brand new ADSM server WinNT 4.0.  Most of my experience with =
ADSM
has been on MVS.  Hopefully someone can help me out here.

We may have run out of recovery log overnight (that is the error the =
client
session received.)  ADSM server was down when I arrived in the morning.
When attempting to restart the server after extending both the DB and =
the
recovery log I get the following message and cannot bring up ADSM.
     :
     :
ANR0353I  Recovery log analysis in progress.
ANR9999D  pkthread.c<381>: Run-time assertion failed:  "Cmp64< scanLsn,
LOGV->headLsn > ! =3D GREATERTHAN", Thread 0, File logread.c, Line 352.

Thanks in advance.