ADSM-L

ADSM Win/NT Down

1997-09-18 23:10:32
Subject: ADSM Win/NT Down
From: Claudia Masters <cmaster1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 22:10:32 -0500
I have a brand new ADSM server WinNT 4.0.  Most of my experience with ADSM
has been on MVS.  Hopefully someone can help me out here.

We may have run out of recovery log overnight (that is the error the client
session received.)  ADSM server was down when I arrived in the morning.
When attempting to restart the server after extending both the DB and the
recovery log I get the following message and cannot bring up ADSM.
     :
     :
ANR0353I  Recovery log analysis in progress.
ANR9999D  pkthread.c<381>: Run-time assertion failed:  "Cmp64< scanLsn,
LOGV->headLsn > ! = GREATERTHAN", Thread 0, File logread.c, Line 352.

Thanks in advance.