ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:05:24
We also have been waiting on an AS400 client. They promised us one by Q497 but
our sales rep told us not to believe it and that it may not ever happen. We are
currently looking at BRMS with a 3494 tape library instead.  Besides, if we
want to recover in the event of a disaster, ADSM sure would be bottle-necked it
the AS400 and all of our other clients were trying to restore at the same time.
This way we can recover both at the same time.....

Is there a way to backup our AS/400 using ADSM to our MVS system?   It appears
that there is API client software for the AS/400... What does this software
do... and is there any way that we can use it?  (3rd party solution?)

Mike Martin
Baptist Health System of East Tennessee
mmartin AT bhset DOT org