ADSM-L

Re: Problem with NT SP3 and ADSM

1997-09-16 17:02:03
Subject: Re: Problem with NT SP3 and ADSM
From: Daniel Thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 16:02:03 -0500
Debbie,

  The divide by zero error on the 2.1.06 client is a result of running
either an AUDIO CD in the CD-ROM drive or by having another file system
that reports having 0 free space back to the operating system.

If you are not listening to Slim Whitman or Zamphyr in you CD-ROM do you
have an unusual storage device of some kind or software that allows NFS
access to data?

Please let us know if this is the case.

Good luck,
  Dan T.