ADSM-L

Re[2]: A request

1997-09-16 09:19:02
Subject: Re[2]: A request
From: "Moir,Elizabeth" <Betsy.Moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 08:19:02 -0500
To: OAS     --LMS1

FROM: Betsy Moir (TTCEDM) Ext 85020
      VM Tech Services
      email:  betsy.moir AT abbott DOT com

Just out of curiosity......why does anybody read the same paragraph over and
over?  If you already feel that the attachments are unnecessary, why do you
bother to read anything but the answer?  I'm not trying to be
sarcastic here - I really *don't* understand why the attachments are such
an annoyance.

Betsy
*** Forwarding note from OWNERAD1--INTERNET 97/09/16 07:50 ***

TO:         NOREPLY  INTERNET  ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
FROM:       OWNERAD1 INTERNET  owner-adsm-l AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
DATE:       09/16/97 07:50
SUBJECT:    Re[2]: A request
     Recycle your plastic and glass, buy cars that don't pollute the
     environment, save our lakes and streams, I hardly consider getting a
     few bytes more of e-mail being wasteful or lazy. I happen to like
     getting the complete history of the mailing, mainly because I have
     better things to do than dig through archives.  No, I don't like
     clutter, but I also don't like getting spam and junk mail electronic
     or hardcopy, I have yet to convince anyone to stop sending it.  So, in
     conclusion, I'm going to get back to figuring out ADSM.