ADSM-L

Re: Long file names - (IBM has been noticeably silent)

1997-09-15 09:00:04
Subject: Re: Long file names - (IBM has been noticeably silent)
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.UE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:00:04 -0500
Hey NetWare users -

Several subscribers have voiced this blatant shortcoming recently and I
have not seen any response from IBM.

There is a serious and growing opposition to ADSM at our datacenter for
this very reason. Users are saying "If I can't restore a file, this
product is useless."

Let me know if this is not the right forum for this sort of issue, but I
believe a prompt response from IBM is in order.

Ron Clendenny
Callaway Nuclear Plant
Fulton, Missouri
<rdclendenny AT cal.ue DOT com>