ADSM-L

atldd drivers

1997-09-11 11:20:45
Subject: atldd drivers
From: "Norman W. Russell" <nrussell AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 11:20:45 -0400
   I am planning on upgrading our ADSM servers to PTF13 and from previous
discussions associated with installing PTF13, I think I need to upgrade
the atldd drivers first. I am currently at 2.5.1.0 for atldd.
   I can find the Atape device drivers out on index.storsys.ibm.com, but
cannot locate the atldd drivers anywhere.
   Can anyone help me out in locating the atldd drivers?

Thanks,
Norm
Norm Russell, IBM Microelectronics, Distributed Computing Services
Norm Russell, IBM Microelectronics, Distributed Computing Services
IBM e-mail: nrussell AT btv.ibm DOT com  Internet e-mail: nrussell AT vnet.ibm
DOT com
Tel: 802-769-4088 (tie: 446), Fax: 802-769-4253 (tie: 446)