ADSM-L

Re: Problems with WinNT...

1997-09-05 17:46:23
Subject: Re: Problems with WinNT...
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 14:46:23 -0700
You're right, level 6 probably won't make a difference. We have been
backing up Registrys on both nt 3.51 and 4.0 using the rights listed,
and running under level 5. I don't know what the difference between your
setup and our is, the registry backup worked on the first backup we
tried. (We are running the ADSM server with a logon that uses these
rights, have you granted the rights to the clients only? maby the server
needs them too?