ADSM-L

Re: DB storage space

1997-09-03 12:10:35
Subject: Re: DB storage space
From: ALLEN BARTH <abarth AT KEMPER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 11:10:35 -0500
     Refer to DSMFMT, define dbvol, & extend db.  These basic commands are
     all explained in ADMIN Ref.  The ADMIN Guide devotes chapter 4 to
     Managing the Database & Recovery Log, and has several good examples.

     If you don't have these docs, I think your account rep will be able to
     get them for you so you can become more familiar with the ADSM
     product.