ADSM-L

Re: Back on the job - need paulb AT datatools DOT com removed from list

1997-09-02 18:27:25
Subject: Re: Back on the job - need paulb AT datatools DOT com removed from list
From: "Paul L. Bradshaw" <plbrads AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 15:27:25 -0700
Hi Martha.  I need some help on the ADSM-L list.  I am subscribed through
my old userid (paulb AT datatools DOT com) and I just subscribed through my new
one (plbrads AT ibm DOT net).  Could you (or some kind sole) delete the
paulb AT datatools DOT com subscription as I no longer have access to that id?
Thanks for the great job of running the list!

Paul L. Bradshaw
713 Granite Creek Rd.
Santa Cruz, CA 95065
408-429-9542
Fax: 408-458-3758

----------
> From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
> From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Subject: Back on the job
> Date: Friday, August 29, 1997 6:48 AM
>
> Well, I'm back from vacation and have finally caught up with the list
> mail, ADSM-L at least.  There are a couple of things that came up while
> I was gone that I would like to clarify.
>
> Web Archives:
>
> I have no problem with people wanting to keep their own archives of the
> list postings.  However, a web archive of the list postings since its
> birth in 9/93 are already available at www.marist.edu/listserv.  These
> logs are maintained by the LISTSERV, so they are very current.
>
> Also, I would caution everyone about the use of e-mail or list postings
> written by others.  As I understand it, e-mail follows the same copyright
> rules as written or printed material, ie. the writer still retains some
> rights over its use.  Therefore, they shouldn't be used for purposes
other
> than the ADSM-L list without the permission of the writer, ie. publicity,
> quotation, etc.
>
> Signing off the list:
>
> If you want to get off of the list, send the note to
LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU,