ADSM-L

Re: Backup of files larger than 2 GB on NT

1997-08-28 11:36:11
Subject: Re: Backup of files larger than 2 GB on NT
From: "Sue Tull (email: suetull AT smed DOT com)" <Sue.Tull AT SMED DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 11:36:11 -0400
This is a serious problem.  When is IBM going to address this?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ADSM-L @ VM.MARIST.EDU on 08/27/97 08:32:01 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ Internet
To: ADSM-L @ VM.MARIST.EDU @ Internet
cc:
Subject: Backup of files larger than 2 GB on NT

Folks,
analyzing the errorlogs of our NT ADSM clients I see that there are
problems with files larger than 2 Gigabytes.
Is there a way to backup such large files or is there an announcement
for future releases concerning this feature?

Our SQL and Exchange databases keep growing, so it's just a question of
time when the backup files will exceed 2 Gigabytes.

Regards,
Michael

--
Michael H. Bartl