ADSM-L

Re: Q: ADSM Backup Performance @ 200kB/s !

1997-08-26 09:49:59
Subject: Re: Q: ADSM Backup Performance @ 200kB/s !
From: ALLEN BARTH <abarth AT KEMPER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 08:49:59 -0500
     Even though the files are on the same node as the server, you ARE
     using external network.  PFT 13 introduced two enhancements which
     should help:
      1. Commmethod sharedmem which utilizes a different tcp port and
     utilizes shared memory segments (cross-memory services for mvs fans).
     2. Pthreads support which allows adsm threads to have differing
     priorities .