ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:06:06
Hello Rafael,

We run a three frame SP system with 2 wide nodes, 12 thin nodes and 7 high
nodes. One of the wide nodes is the adsm server and the rest of the nodes are
adsm aix clients. The Control Workstation and the adsm server node also has
client code on them. 2 3590's are attached to the adsm server node (though we
are likely to get a 3494 and two more 3590s in the near future. Backups are
performed over the SP Parallel Switch and through put is very satisfactory.
(SAP R/3 using backint can backup at around 25 GB an hour).

If you want more detail of our setup feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Peter Zutenis
Principal Systems Programmer
Philip Morris Information Services Ltd